We at Klienty, company registration number 559344–4929 (”Kliently”)we care about your privacy and want you to feel safe with how your personal data is being processed by us.
For example, if features are changed or added to the Service, this policy may need to be changed or updated. If this happens, you will be informed of this in the Service, or in another suitable way, so that you can take a position on the change before it takes effect.
1. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In connection with your use of the Service, the following personal data will be collected and processed by Kliently:
Information that you provide to us
- Personal contact information. When you create a user account in the Service, you need to provide us with information such as your name, personal registration number, e-mail address, mobile phone number, etc. Some information may also be collected if you provide feedback in the Service.
- Payment details. If you make payments in the Service, your credit and debit card information will be collected (name, card number, validity period and CVC/CVV code). If you pay with Swish, your telephone number will also be stored for your payments.
- Case information. When you are using the Service, you may share information concerning the matter for which you want advice. It can be e.g. information concerning your finances, your marriage, criminal acts to which you have committed or been a victim to, and so on. Such case-related information may, among other things, be collected when you, orally or in writing, tell your legal advisor or other persons with whom you come into contact in the Service. Case information can also be collected when you answer questionnaires, upload pictures or other files in the Service.
- Audio and video. Through the Service, audio and video will also be processed in order to conduct a video meeting with the legal advisor that you contact through the Service. The video meeting is never recorded or saved, you can be sure that the audio and video is deleted in real time and of course not saved in any way after the video meeting.
You can always choose not to provide any information to us, but this may mean that the possibility for us to provide the Service is made more difficult, or that we cannot provide you with the Service at all. For example, the legal advisor may sometimes ask you to answer selected questions before you can book a video meeting in the Service. Insufficient or incorrect case information can also be of significant importance for the legal advisor’s ability to give you the right advice.
Information from third parties
- Case information. Case information about you can also be added in the Service by the legal advisor, for example information about the advice provided, or supplementary information regarding your case from private and public registers such as the Swedish Tax Agency, the Swedish Companies Registration Office, the Property Registration Office, the Swedish state personal address register (SPAR), ”allabolag.se”, ”hitta.se” and so on.
2. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED?
Your personal data is used to provide you with the Service, communicate with you and to make the Service better.
The purposes and legal grounds for Kliently’s processing of your personal data are:
- To provide the Service in the App. Your personal data is processed to administer your user account and for us to be able to fulfill the agreement between you and Kliently and provide you with the Service. For example, your personal data is used to secure your identity when you log in to the app. Your payment information is used to carry out and administer your payments in the Service, and technical data is used to confirm that the Service is presented in the best way for you and your device. This processing is made to the fulfill the contract we have with you.
- To provide you with the right guidance. Your personal data, your case information and audio and video information will be processed by the legal advisor to understand your legal needs and to give you relevant and correct legal advice. This processing is made to fulfill the contract we have with you.
- To provide customer service. Your personal data as well as technical data may be used to investigate, respond to and solve problems with the Service (e.g bugs in the app). This processing is based on our legitimate interest of providing the Service to you, and for us to be able to ensure that the Service is working and can be used to conduct video meetings with you and others.
- To communicate with you. Your personal data (such as email and mobile phone number) may be used to send you notices and other messages, such as reminders and booking confirmations. This processing is based on our legitimate interest of being able to ensure that booked video meetings are not forgotten, or in order to be able to send you other relevant and important information. You can choose to turn off notifications in your device settings..
- To create statistics. Your personal data (incl. certain case information) may be used to create statistics in aggregate form, where the information is not identifiable. Statistics can, for example, refer to how often the app is downloaded, what times the Service is used, how often video meetings are booked, canceled or rebooked, average age of users and geographical spread of users. This processing is based on our legitimate interest of creating aggregated statistics that can be used to develop and improve the Service.
- To develop and improve the Service. Technical data, together with aggregated statistics, may be used to develop and improve the Service and the user experience. This processing is based on our legitimate interest of developing, improving and streamlining the Service.
- For marketing. We may also use your personal data and technical data for the purpose of providing additional services, to conduct market analyzes, customer surveys, risk management and to keep statistics and to develop and improve our products and services. We may also, if you have not objected in writing to such marketing, use your personal data to send you e- mails regarding news and offers. This processing is based on our legitimate interest of being able to market our products and services..
It is not possible to state in advance exactly how long your personal data will be stored, but your personal data will only be stored for as long as the personal data is needed to fulfill the purpose of the processing.
Generally, your personal contact information is stored in the Service for as long as you have a user account. If you have not used your user account for two (2) years, it will be deleted in the app, together with your personal contact information.
In some cases, your personal data may need to be stored for a longer period of time, for example to fulfill statutory obligations, for example, data relating to payment may be stored for seven (7) years in accordance with Swedish book-keeping regulations.
4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
In some cases your personal data can be transferred or shared with third parties. For example, your personal data may be shared with:
- People who work with us or with your case. Your personal data may be shared with people who work with us or with your case through your use of the Service, but only if that person works on your case. For example, this refers to the legal advisor you contact through the Service.
- Suppliers and subcontractors. Your personal data may be transferred to, or shared with, selected companies that deliver different types of services to Kliently. For example, this refers to service providers of IT systems for managing and providing the Services and our website, as well as managing e-mails and other IT infrastructure.
- Payment providers. Your payment information may be transferred to our payment service providers to handle payments in the Service.
- Legal representatives. Kliently may disclose personal information if required to our accountants, advisors, legal representatives in order to meet legal requirements, contractual obligations and protect vital interests and to retain our legal rights.
- Government/Authorities. Kliently may also need to provide the necessary information to the authorities, if required by law or if you have approved it. You have the right to receive more information about this obligation to provide information that Kliently may have according to law.
5. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSESING WITHIN THE EU/EEA
Kliently will only process your personal data in Sweden or within the EU/EEA. Your personal data will not be transferred to, or processed in, any country outside the EU/EEA without your expressed consent.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to receive information about and control how your personal data is processed by us. Your rights in this regard are summarized as followed:
You have the right to object to processing of your personal data. You have the right to object to your personal data being processed for legitimate interests. If you make such an objection, we must show that there are legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, or we must stop the processing.
You have the right to access and transfer your personal data. You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data that we process for free. You also have the right to obtain information how your personal data has been collected, processed, transferred etc. In some cases, you also have a right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transfer such data to another data controllers.
You have the right to delete your personal data. You have the right to request that your personal data is deleted if such personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which the data was collected, or if there is no legal basis for us to process the data.
You have the right to correct your personal data. You have the right to correct incorrect or incomplete personal data about yourself. If you believe that an item is incorrect or misleading, you have the right to request that this is documented with us.
You have the right to restrict your personal data. You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data is restricted until incorrect information has been corrected or until an objection from you has been investigated.
You have the right to damages. If you have suffered damage as a result of your personal data being processed in a manner that is contrary to law, you have the right to claim damages.
For clarification, there may be additional requirements or regulations that extend or limit the rights set out above. For example, there are certain legal obligations that prevents us from disclosing, transfer, blocking or deleting your personal data. Such legal obligations are found in legislation regarding confidentiality, archiving, accounting and tax. If your personal data must be stored by us due to legal obligations, such data used to fulfill such obligations will not be used for anything else.
If you want more information about the regulations that applies to your personal data, you can contact us or the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection (Sw. Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten).
If you believe that your personal data has been managed incorrectly, you are welcome to contact us at the contact information in section 9 below. You also have the right to contact the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection and present your complaints.
9. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions in regard to your personal data you, are more than welcome to contact us by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com.