1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
2. WHICH TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies are strictly necessary in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. The Website cannot function without these cookies. Strictly necessary cookies do not require your consent as they enable services you have specifically asked for and which cannot be provided otherwise.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies enable the Website to save details that you have provided in order to offer a better experience, such as, e.g. allow the Website to remember choices you make such as your username, language or the region you are in. Some parts of the Website may not function properly without these cookies. These cookies may be automatically enabled and can be managed to your preferences through your browser settings.
- Performance cookies – These cookies are used in order for us to analyse the performance and design of the Website and to detect errors. These cookies also enable us to recognise that you have visited the Website before, which sites on the Website that visitors visit most frequently and how much time visitors spend on the Website. These cookies may be automatically enabled and can be managed to your preferences through your browser settings. The purpose of these cookies is solely to improve the performance of the website and your experience.
- Advertising cookies – These cookies are used to track your visit across websites to display ads that are relevant and engaging for you as a user. These cookies may be automatically enabled and can be managed to your preferences through your browser settings.
3. INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COOKIES
We use the following cookies for the purposes set out below:
4. INFORMATION ABOUT THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
We allow the use of the following third-party cookies for the purposes set out below:
For additional information about cookies for services from Google, see Google’s own policy available here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
For additional information about cookies for services from Facebook, see Facebook’s own policy available here: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/.
5. YOUR CONSENT TO COOKIES
Since cookies are always set to the device and browser you are using to visit the Website, you will need to separately manage cookies on all the different devices and browsers you use to visit the Website. Please note that if you choose to block cookies, the functionality of the Website may be affected.
6. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING THAT OCCURS VIA COOKIES
In line with the tables above (se points 3 and 4), we have the following purposes and legal grounds for the personal data processing that occurs via cookies:
- Performance and functionality. We process some personal data, such as IP-address, information regarding your IT equipment such as unique device ID including operating system, network and computer performance, browser type, language, visitor information and more as described in points 3 and 4 in order to analyse your activities on our Website and track your visit to the Website, to obtain information about how our visitors and their use of the Website and to identify any errors. Personal data processing that occurs within the scope of these purposes is based on your consent.
- Advertising. We process some personal data, such as IP-address, information regarding your IT equipment such as unique device ID including operating system, network and computer performance, browser type, language, visitor information and more as described in points 3 and 4 in order to track your visit across websites to display ads that are relevant and engaging for you as a user. Personal data processing that occurs within the scope of these purposes is based on your consent.
7. CONTACT US